Friday 29 October 2010

my best friend

My best friend
My best friend is Pedro. He's thirteen years old and his brithday is on 2nd February. He's got two brothers. Their names are Juan and Manuel.
He's got a lot of pets. He's three horses, a cat and five virds -birds-.
Pedro is short and thin. He's got brown hair and black eyes.
Pedro and I go to the same school. It's called Enrrique Diez Canedo. We' re in the same class.
Pedro's favorite sport is football. We sometime play football together at the wekend. His favorite player are -is- David Bisbal and Bustamante. Pedro like -likes- films too. We often go (to) fish -fishing- and we go to the park in my feet -free- time.
trabajo realizado por Domingo Gracia Alcalá.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Apart from a couple of mistakes "virds", for example!!

    ReplyDelete